Know About Brightenyl Side Effects
Brightenyl is a new cosmetic active ingredient that is activated by the stratum microbium, a newly discovered layer of the skin. This living veil contains the genes of highly selective enzymes. This means that the new chemical can enhance the efficacy of other cosmetic ingredients on the skin. Unlike other chemicals, Brightenyl is safe for use on the entire body, including the eyes. Currently, the company is developing a topical treatment that is free from the risks associated with other aging skin products.
One of the biggest consumer demands worldwide is skin tone uniformity. Other benefits include reduction of pigmented spots. Until recently, to achieve these clinical benefits, skin lightening solutions have required multiple ingredients. The company has developed a molecule that acts as a S.M.A.R.T. molecule, a multifunctional molecule that acts on a living layer of the skin called the stratum microbium.
It is not known if Brightenyl causes any side effects, but recent studies show that the chemical works on the skin’s microbiome. This is a massive community of bacteria and microorganisms that live in harmony with the skin. This molecule inhibits melanin synthesis, which is responsible for the yellow, red, and orange appearance of the skin. In addition to its brightening and anti-inflammatory properties, Brightenyl is safe for the entire body.
The product is free of adverse reactions, including those related to the skin. However, some users have reported experiencing an unpleasant rash or dryness as a result of using Brightenyl. It can also cause acne if it is not used properly. The manufacturer recommends consulting with a doctor before using Brightenyl. Alternatively, the FDA can be contacted for help if a medication has side effects.
A 12-week study of 20 women with dark skin found that THBG was a key component of the product. It inhibited melanin synthesis and modulated skin tone and brightness, and reduced redness, wrinkling, and pigmented spots. The manufacturer emphasized that this product has no adverse effects. A positive microbiome boost can also be helpful for patients suffering from dark spots. Its ingredients will also reduce the risk of getting sunburned.
The manufacturer of Brightenyl has reported that a 12-week study of 20 women with dark skin has shown that THBG is effective in reducing the presence of pigmented spots and improving the skin’s tone. A study published in the journal Dermatology of twenty women also found that the product had an anti-inflammatory effect. It is also known to improve the skin’s appearance. Its manufacturer has included photos showing the after effects of the brightening product.
The brightening ingredient Brightenyl is an elastin derivative that can cause some side effects. It is a first-generation molecule and will start to work on your skin as soon as you apply it. The brightening agent is a powerful photoprotectant and has the ability to reduce the appearance of pigmented spots. This ingredient is a great choice for people with dark skin, and will be safe for you.
A 12-week study of 20 women with dark skin found that THBG inhibits melanin synthesis and controls the tone of the skin. As a result, it improves the appearance of hyper-pigmented spots, reducing the appearance of brown spots and increasing skin brightness. The product’s manufacturer also included before and after photos of its participants. If you’re interested in learning more about the ingredients found in Brightenyl, you should read its user’s guide to help you choose the best treatment for your particular needs.
In the study, the molecule inhibits the production of melanin, which is responsible for the darker pigmentation of skin. While it is not safe to use in the long term, it is still a good option for people who want to improve the appearance of their skin. In addition to reducing pigmented spots, Brightenyl is also a photoprotectant. It will help you look younger and reduce the appearance of age spots.
In the case of Brightenyl side effects, the molecule is activated by the skin’s microbiome, which is the vast majority of microorganisms in our skin. THBG also controls the skin’s brightness, redness, and yellowness by inhibiting the synthesis of melanin. Although the product does not contain harmful ingredients, the microbiome in our skin is a natural barrier to UV damage.
How To Organize Wine Tasting At Home In 9 Steps
Hosting a wine tasting at home is one of the best ways to connect with people and share your passion for wine. Use these steps to plan the kind of event that will keep people talking for weeks afterward.
1. Think About Your Guests: Their Interests and Preferences
A wine tasting at home needs to match the interests of your guests. So before buying wines for the tasting or anything else, take a few minutes to consider these questions.
- Do my guests have a favorite kind of wine? (If yes, think of ways to appeal to that preference and still bring some surprises).
- Do my guests have any allergies or health issues of note? (For example, if you have a guest with a gluten allergy, keep their needs in mind)
- Do my friends collect wine or have a wine refrigerator? (If several of your guests collect or store wines for aging, they may enjoy a more complex wine tasting)
- How much time do your guests have for the wine tasting? (Working parents may have less time available to attend a wine tasting)
- Do you have common travel interests? (If your guests have all been to the Napa Valley or Bordeaux, then you might include wines from those regions)
Taking five minutes to think about these questions at the start means you will be able to craft an exceptional experience. Then, feel free to some of these questions to your guests in a text or email. It’s a way to show you care and get to know your friends even better in the process. Who knows, you might find a potential friend to join you on your next wine travel adventure.
2. Choose A Wine Tasting Theme
A wine tasting theme is one of the best ways to make your evening special. Fortunately, there are plenty of wine themes you can choose from.
- Country Theme. Geography is tried and true way to structure any wine tasting. You can explore one country’s wines or dive deeper into a specific region. For example, in the USA, you could organize a “West Coast” wine tasting by choosing wines from Washington, Oregon, and California. On the other hand, if you’re more interested in exploring French wine regions, starting with a well-known region like Burgundy or Bordeaux is a good choice.
- Grape Variety. We usually think about wine in grape varieties (e.g., Cabernet Sauvignon vs. Merlot). With this wine theme, you will choose one or two grape varieties to explore. For instance, choose a Chardonnay wine from California, a Chardonnay from Australia, and one from Australia. You can then explore how each region makes chardonnay.
- Vertical Tasting. A vertical tasting means choosing multiple wines from a single producer made over time (e.g., a 2015 wine, a 2010 wine, and a 2018 wine from the same producer). For example, if you have just returned home from wine travel, you might have a lot of wine from one producer and have everything you need to host a vertical tasting.
- Horizontal Tasting. In contrast to a vertical tasting, a horizontal tasting involves choosing a single vintage year and choosing wines from multiple producers. For instance, Wine Cellar Insider points out that 2016 and 2018 are great vintage years from the Left Bank of Bordeaux. Keep in mind that older wines tend to be more expensive and difficult to find. Start by looking for wines that are five years old or less.
- Culture and Pop Culture. You can theme your wine tasting based on a movie or book. For example, if you enjoy Provence rose wines, you could organize your wine tasting around the novels and books of Peter Mayle. Alternatively, you might have watched some of the best wine movies on Netflix and decide to organize a wine tasting.
3. Choose Your Format: In-Person or Virtual
As I write this post, the COVID-19 pandemic is still a significant challenge. Therefore, you may wish to organize a virtual wine tasting at home. In that case, you can use video conferencing software like Google Meet, Zoom, or Skype to connect with your friends. Let’s break down the pros and cons of each type of wine tasting at home.
In-Person Wine Tasting: Pros and Cons
The pros of an in-person wine tasting include freedom from screens, saving money from sharing each bottle, and simplicity. If you spend a lot of your work time in virtual meetings, transitioning to an in-person wine tasting is a welcome change of pace. The cons of an in-person wine tasting include transportation (i.e., attendees may want to take a taxi to and from the party) and public health. Hopefully, the COVID pandemic will disappear soon, and in-person wasting events will become available to all of us.
Virtual Wine Tasting: Pros and Cons
The pros of a virtual wine tasting include the ability to include friends and family from far away. In addition, a virtual wine tasting requires no travel time or expenses. Unfortunately, there are downsides to a virtual wine tasting, including expenses. When you host a wine tasting at home, you can buy three or four bottles of wine and share them with everybody. With a virtual tasting, each person will have to buy their wine. Assuming you are buying quality wines, each guest might end up spending $100 or more to attend. Since your guests are spending their own money to attend your party, take some extra effort to make the event memorable by researching the wines and exploring food and wine pairings.
4. Choose Your Wine Tasting “Difficulty” Level
In many video games, you can choose a difficulty level like easy, medium, or hard. Playing a game on easy mode is a way to get into the game as a novice, while experienced people might choose hard mode instead. The same principle applies to your wine tasting party. No law states you must run a wine tasting event like a professional sommelier if you and your friends are not interested in that approach.
- Easy Difficulty. The perfect starting point for a wine tasting. You will choose two to three wines with clear differences in grape variety, country, or vintage year in this approach. For example, you might choose a California chardonnay and a Petit Chablis (i.e., a French chardonnay wine). This is a good choice if your guests have a casual interest in wine.
- Medium Difficulty. Planning a wine tasting at the medium difficulty level means giving some thought to food and wine pairing. For example, you might plan a wine chocolate pairing for dessert and different wines for your main course. To add some challenge, do one blind tasting and ask your guests to describe the wine for a few minutes before you reveal the wine label. The blind tasting process usually only takes a few minutes.
- Hard Difficulty. Choose this mode if you’ve watched “SOMM” and aspire to join the ranks of the world’s wine professionals. With a challenging difficulty, you will focus exclusively on blind tasting. Food may well be an afterthought, and expectorating wine (i.e., spitting out wine) will be expected. I will only attempt this kind of wine tasting if you are inviting enthusiastic, knowledgeable wine lovers. Some efforts to run a wine tasting at home run into disappointment because people jump straight into the hard difficulty level, which frustrates guests. Before you consider hosting a highly challenging wine tasting at home, think back to your guests. Ask yourself if they would enjoy this type of experience (the answer will usually be no!)
5. Consider Food Wine Pairing Options
Years ago, I went to a wine tasting at a winery in the Bordeaux region of France. Unfortunately, there was no food of any kind available, not even bread! I understand that winery owners usually want to focus on wine, but the lack of food didn’t’ sit well with me.
You can take two broad approaches to offer food to your guests: light appetizers or a full meal. In either case, do your guests a favor and explain what you plan to offer so they can plan. Here are some of the specific options you can use to plan your meal.
Many wine bars tend to offer the same kinds of foods and snacks to guests. Some popular light fare for a wine tasting include the following:
- Cheese Platter. Offering a selection of cheeses is one of the most popular choices for a food and wine pairing—for example, pair Brie with Champagne or Sauvignon Blanc with Goat Cheese. Red wine lovers, take note – an aged cheddar pairs well with Cabernet Sauvignon. I also recommend offer crackers and bread along with the cheese platter.
- Charcuterie Board. A combination of cheese, meat, nuts, and fruits make up a charcuterie board. Specifically, I like to include various deli meats (e.g., slices of salted or cured meat) because these can pair well with wine. You can buy a charcuterie board from a store or make your own.
- Bruschetta. A simple classic of bread, tomatoes, and olive oil. I recommend serving bruschetta with a fair amount of oil and toppings to reduce the chance of a spill. The tomato in bruschetta is a good pairing with a Chianti Classico, one of my favorite Italian red wines.
- Sushi Rolls. If you choose sushi for a wine pairing, go easy on the wasabi and spices. Strong spices will completely overshadow many wines.
Tip: Hosting a wine tasting at home for the first time? Start with one or two of the appetizers above. Then, once you build confidence, you can transition to organizing a wine tasting at home with a multi-course meal.
The key to making an entire meal work with a wine tasting party is a variety of courses. I recommend choosing small serving sizes for each course to avoid overwhelming guests. Some ideas for a complete meal including:
- Appetizer. Choose one of the items from the previous list, like a cheese platter or charcuterie board. Regarding a wine pairing, I recommend choosing a glass of champagne (or champagne alternatives also work well).
- Salad Course. When you serve a traditional salad course, I recommend pairing that course with a light white wine like Sauvignon Blanc.
- Main Course. To keep things simple, let’s assume you serve steak for the main course. In that case, you will want to choose a full-bodied red wine like Cabernet Sauvignon.
- Dessert. Offering a small glass of port wine or icewine is a great way to bring your dinner party to a conclusion.
Tip: To maximize the wine tasting experience, encourage your guests to keep some of their wine from each course. By doing this, they can easily sip from one glass and then compare it to another. Of course, if your wine party guests are particularly thirsty, you can always pour another serving to aid in the comparison.
6. Lead The Wine Tasting Conversation But Don’t Dominate It
Most people are not used to discussing wine in detail. Your guests might not know where to start in comparing wines. As the host, you have already put some thought into choosing wines for the evening. It is only natural that you lead the discussion by making a few comments on each wine. There’s no need to write and memorize a long speech. Instead, I recommend preparing 3-5 bullet points about each wine to start the conversation.
For example, let’s say that you choose a Bordeaux red wine because you love how Bordeaux brings together different grapes. Your opening comments about the wine might include the following:
- Geography. Tell your guests where the wine came from. Generally speaking, higher quality wines from Europe come from a particular location (e.g., a place on the Left Bank in Bordeaux).
- Grapes. Tell your guests the grape varieties that went into the bottle. This is especially important once you go beyond the world’s best-known grapes like Merlot, Cabernet Sauvignon, and others.
- Why You Picked The Wine. Feel free to get a bit personal here! For example, you could mention that you
Once you have made a few comments, invite your guests to comment on the wine’s appearance. This step is critical. You want each person to have an opportunity to share their thoughts and observations about the wine.
7. Take A Few Notes and Photos During The Wine Tasting
When you host a wine tasting at home, one or two wines will probably stand out from the rest. Your guests will probably have the same feeling. The joy of discovering a new wine you love is one of the significant benefits of hosting a wine tasting. Don’t rely on your memory, especially if you are drinking multiple glasses of wine (including the best Malbec wine) throughout the evening.
You don’t need to create detailed notes. Instead, take a photo of the wine bottle label and email the photo to yourself with a few notes. For example, you might note you enjoyed the spicy finish of the French red wine you tasted. Encourage your guests to do the same.
8. Encourage Responsible Transportation Choices
As your wine tasting party comes to a close, you may see your guests reach for their car keys. Before they leave, ask them how much wine they have had over the
8. Encourage Responsible Transportation Choices
As your wine tasting party comes to a close, you may see your guests reach for their car keys. Before they leave, ask them how much wine they have had over the evening. This question should prompt your guest to realize that they have had multiple glasses of wine and that they should not drive home.
Tip: Before your guests arrive, identify parking locations in advance that have security. Better yet, encourage your guests to take a taxi, rideshare, or public transportation. Of course, you can’t control what your guests do, but you can plan to make drinking and driving less likely.
9. Reflect On The Wine Tasting Experience
Congratulations! You’ve hosted a wine tasting party. Hopefully, your guests had a great time, and you’re already thinking about hosting your next event. That’s fantastic. Take a few minutes to reflect on your experience and come up with a few ideas to make your next wine tasting event even better.
Reflect on your experience with these questions:
- Did people like blind tasting? Blind tasting wine can be fun if you have a certain level of knowledge. Ask yourself if your guests found this part of the experience memorable.
- What wines won? Think back to which wines were winners with your guests. In that case, order a few bottles to use as gifts later.
- Which food and wine pairings worked well? If you try a more unconventional pairing like combining salmon with cabernet sauvignon, note whether people liked this option.
- Who was most enthusiastic about the experience? First, take note of the friends who enjoyed the wine tasting experience. That might be interested in attending future parties or taking a trip to wine country with you.
There you have it! In nine steps, you can plan out an enjoyable wine tasting at home. If you put these steps into action, share your experience in the comments below.
3 Types Of Engagement Rings You Must Know About
Would you understand what to search for if your other half said they wanted an elegant solitaire engagement jewel? How about a ring with a princess cut? Or how about a modern hexagonal setting? Shopping for engagement rings is difficult enough without adding a dictionary of terms to the mix. You may have brushed up on your knowledge about the diamond and trends, and the jewellery store staff will walk you through the majority of the big stuff, but there is still one thing you must be aware of before you begin buying: what style of engagement or wedding ring you want.
It’ll be the first thing you’ll be asked when you come into the store, and it’ll determine which stores you should visit and how much you’re inclined to spend. While you may have a general notion of what ring style your spouse would want, your partner may not. You may not have been able to describe it if you’ve taken in the jewellery they already possess.
Explored below are engagement ring types, so you’ll know exactly what you want, and it’s time to make your all-important decision:
Vintage-style: If you think your beloved half likes vintage style or appreciates presents with a story or feels a connection to a particular era, they’re likely interested in an ancient engagement-style ring or a modern ring influenced by a vintage design.
Alternative/Contemporary: Like with anything unique, when it comes to modern engagement rings, the sky’s the limit; there are fascinating designers worldwide creating gorgeous and inventive designs. These are a few examples of today’s most popular engagement ring designs, but this type lends itself well to a made – to – order rings.
Classic Style: These are the types of engagement rings found in practically any jewellery store. Classic does not imply dull or simple; these ring types are adaptable, ageless, and may be combined with a range of gemstones, stone forms, metals, and more odd antique or modern ring settings.
- Clusters or halo rings are a great option if you want a statement band or ring but can’t afford a huge diamond. They magnify a smaller stone and add a lot of glitters. And while pavé bands are more expensive, they can compensate for a smaller centre stone’s lack of brilliance.
- While the price of comparable rings may vary significantly from one designer to the next, diamonds and valuable metals are items; therefore, the introductory pricing for similar grade stones should remain relatively constant. Sometimes you’re spending for the brand name or the case the ring arrives in. Still, a reputable jeweller usually implies responsibly sourced, high-quality diamonds cut to perfection by trained artisans. It is indeed a good idea to shop around.
- Yellow gold and white gold are the traditional choices, but rose gold has gained favour in recent years and is a fantastic alternative if you want something more modern. Chrome or platinum, which has the same breathtaking glitter as white gold but is more scratch-resistant, is a good choice if you require something more strong and durable, such as if you work with your hands. Choose a two-colour gold ring, such as white gold with yellow, for something more eye-catching.
Now that you’ve had a chance to narrow down your choices, it’s time to decide.
How to start your bakery in India?
Baking is an art, yet it can be a very lucrative business. For some entrepreneurs, the thought of starting their own bakery might seem daunting. Yes, starting a bakery in India is not an easy task. You need to be well-informed about different bakery business types, licenses, permits required, the education requirements, and other factors that will ensure success.
But don’t worry, this article will best answer your questions and tell you all that you need to know about starting your own successful bakery in India!
Be sure of the type of bakery you want to start.
Entrepreneurs should first decide which type of bakery business they want to start. Each option has its own advantages, challenges, and investment requirements.
1. Brick and mortar store: It means having a physical store, and it is the most popular type you will find in India. The initial investment may be high, as you first buy a store/shop or rent it, furniture, hire staff, take a lot of merits/license, etc. But it offers you a physical presence where your customers can head, and having space also helps you take large-scale operations.
2. Home Bakeries: This is a good option for those looking for a humble start in a bakery business with minimal upfront investment. Entrepreneurs can start with their own home equipment to churn out delicacies. Later as money and customers start flowing in, they can increase their investment. It’s the best option for people with little or no business experience. The best hotel management colleges in Bangalore train students well for a career in baking and business end as well.
3. Online Bakeries/Ghost bakeries: Going online is the fastest growing trend amidst a digital revolution. Entrepreneurs can leverage online food delivery apps like swiggy, zomato, etc., but be careful as the online business is very competitive and has lots of hidden costs. A new growing concept is ghost kitchens, which have no physical presence but just focus on online presence.
4. Specialty Bakeries: Experienced bakers who have mastery over specific baking styles can go for a specialty bakery. It offers high-quality products and focuses more on customer satisfaction and maintaining tradition.
Licenses to obtain
The following licenses are required to be obtained:
1. FSSAI License: To start a bakery, a food license is necessary.
2. Eating House License: It’s a license for conducting food and drink business obtained from Police.
3. Health License: It’s granted by municipal corporations for starting goods and services businesses.
4. Fire License: It’s obtained from the Fire department.
5. Business Registration: You can begin without registering your business as a sole proprietorship, but it’s better to have a business name and logo registered to enjoy certain legal benefits.
6. GST Registration: If your annual business turnover exceeds 20 lakhs, you require a GST registration. It’s indispensable if you want to sell through online food delivery apps.
To start with a plan before starting the physical business helps solve a lot of problems. You will be better aware of your resources, risks, finances, challenges, and plan to over challenges. Following are the tools and techniques you can utilize to plan your bakery-
● Vision, Mission, and Goals: Before starting your business, be clear about why you want to start it? How do you envision your business after a few years? What are your aim and objective? Do you want to make money or serve the best in quality food or both? After this, create SMART goals to achieve your objectives.
● Business Overview: It’s a brief summary of your business, i.e., your business name, menu items, location, type, expected revenue, etc.
● Target Audience: Be sure of your target audience, like, people of which locality you want to serve? Demographics of your target audience- age, gender, income level, etc.? What are your target customer preferences, i.e., cakes, biscuits, pastries, or anything else? What’s your target audience size? How much competition is there?
● The SWOT Analysis: It’s good to know one’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and threats before kicking off a business.
● Financial Analysis: Here, you calculate your expected operating costs, expected revenue, expected growth, break-even analysis, debt management, etc.
● Operations Planning: This is the most crucial part. You need to plan for various things like- where you will source your supplies? How much staff do you need? Where and how items will be cooked? Which equipment do you require? How will orders be received? Storage, packaging, quality control, and various other details.
● Marketing Plans: Here, you plan for your share of voice in the market. How will you increase your brand awareness? Through which channels will you advertise? On which platforms will you advertise? How will you launch your marketing campaigns? Marketing budget.
Education for starting up a bakery.
Folks who want to be well-grounded with relevant education have many options to choose from diploma in bakery and confectionery, BSc catering science and hotel management, etc.
● Diploma in bakery and confectionery– It’s a one-year course and best for those who want to kick start their career as a baker quickly. After 12th, students can take this course to get the basic knowledge and skills of the industry.
● BSc catering science- It’s a three-year undergraduate degree course. Here, students get the best training for hospitality, tour & travel, food, and catering services. After completion, students can take up various roles such as Catering Manager, Hotel Sales Manager, Customer Service Executive, Hotel Manager, Resort Manager, Human Resource Officer, Housekeeping Manager, Front Desk Receptionist, Night Auditor, Food and Beverage Director, etc.
● Hotel management- Students can pursue Hotel Management courses after class 12th. Bachelor of hotel management (BHM) and Master of hotel management (MHM) are the popular choices. There are many good hotel management business schools in Bangalore, Delhi, Mumbai, Chennai, etc. After this course, students can get lucrative jobs in the hospitality industry.
Pro tips for a successful bakery-
● Focus on what the customer needs.
● Have an attractive price.
● Maintain quality and taste.
● Profitability is critical for long-term success.
● Maintain a presence in the community.
● Offer festival discounts, special discounts, etc., to attract customers.
● Create your business’s brand image.
● Update your menu as per response and season.
● Maintain and grow your online presence.
This was the basic layout of establishing your career as a baker. One can enroll themselves in dedicated bakery and hotel management courses to come out with flying colors.
What are the top 5 benefits of pursuing an executive MBA?
The world is growing at lightning-fast speed when it comes to business and technology. To keep up with the speed, many people take courses that offer them the latest knowledge and competitive salaries. Many students also prefer to start working at an early stage of their lives to become successful in the career they choose. However, it is never too late to opt for a career that you find flourishing. The most common course that goes with all kinds of fields of work is MBA.
MBA is a flexible course and can be pursued anytime, as it doesn’t have an age limit. It not only enhances your business skills but technological skills as well! However, many working professionals may find it difficult to pursue the course, as they might not be willing to give up their job for it. But there is nothing to worry, as an executive MBA has been introduced for them so that they don’t have to miss out on learning more while they are working.
Executive MBA is a part-time course that is flexible and is designed in a way wherein you can study without compromising on your work. Executive MBA has a lot of benefits. Here are 5 listed for you:
1. Become A Leader
MBA stands for ‘Masters in Business Administration; it means to manage. An executive MBA develops your management skills which help you ace the team-leading part of work. As you study, your strategic thinking is worked on. This enhances your skills in decision-making and makes you an effective leader.
It contributes so much to your confidence that you can think of establishing your own business.
2. Manage Anything And Everything
Pursuing an executive MBA enhances your management skills in general. As you may know, an MBA has many branches, and an executive MBA prepares you for all. You can upgrade your management skills without worrying about the branch, be it HR, marketing, finance, accounting, etc.
Because the course leads you to general level management, a person belonging to any field of work can pursue it.
3. Work And Study
An executive MBA is designed to keep your work in mind. The classes in this course are taken on weekends or in the evenings according to your convenience. This helps you focus on your work while you study effectively. Most working people are free during weekends, and the course is designed in a way that one can absorb information easily.
An executive MBA is flexible, and it can be taken up from anywhere, at any time.
4. Practice The Theory
The best thing about taking up an executive MBA is that whatever you learn during the course can be executed immediately in the job you are doing. Usually, students execute the knowledge grasped during the course once they graduate and get a job. An executive MBA is pursued while working, so it is any day an added advantage to your career.
5. Development Of Soft Skills
Soft skills are an essential part of management. When you are leading a team, you need to be clear in delivering messages and have a tone that engages the members. An executive MBA helps develop soft skills enhancing your management skills.
Management is not only about time and work management but developing empathy and listening skills too. An executive MBA can help you work on these skills effectively.
Career In Executive MBA
If you are a working professional and are planning to develop management skills, an executive MBA is a perfect choice. If you reside in Mumbai or are looking for an executive MBA course there, you can find the best colleges. One of the best business schools in Mumbai is the Universal Business School which offers an executive MBA for working professionals at two locations in Mumbai.
The course offers you specialization in various branches of MBA, like human resources, finance, marketing, and project management. You can choose between weekdays and weekends at your convenience. The course is designed by 3 B-schools, namely – Cardiff School of Management, IIM Indore, and UBS. And students get an option to either study at the IIM Indore Campus or Cardiff School of Management.
Here are the details of the course:
|Duration 1 year|
|Course PG Fees Rs. 4.5 Lacs|
● The candidate can submit only one application in a year
● Candidates must ensure that their application form is complete.
● The application, once submitted, becomes a confidential property of UBS and is not returnable.
● The candidate must ensure that all the information provided is accurate and authentic. ● Candidates can be asked to provide satisfactory verification of the information and documents submitted to the college. If a candidate fails to do so, the school reserves the right to withdraw any offer of admission already made and to terminate one’s status as a student.
Once your application is selected, you are invited to take a test/interview that is essential in assessing your eligibility for the course.
A minimum of 48 months of work experience is required to become eligible for the executive MBA program. However, candidates with lesser work experience can apply to the course too.
There are many MBA programs you can opt for; however, if you are a working professional, you may not be able to go for these full-time courses. An executive MBA comes as an excellent option in such cases. An executive MBA for working professionals not only enhances their management skills but also develops their leadership and soft skills.
If you are looking for the best executive MBA programs in Mumbai, there are a lot of opportunities. One of the best business schools in Mumbai is UBS (Universal Business School). It offers you an executive MBA program with a lot of added benefits. The program is designed according to the schedule of working professionals. You can easily choose between weekdays and weekend classes at your convenience. You can check out the details on the college’s website.
Leading Hotel Chains of India
India is a land of rich cultural heritage. India’s history is marked by the presence of different rulers who governed India according to their doctrines. The architecture, societal structure, food, dressing sense, etc. of most areas still have a deep connection to the tribes or cultures that were prevalent there in the past. India is also a very welcoming country. Guests are treated here with respect and a feeling of oneness instantly dawns upon any visitor as soon as they land in India. It is therefore understandable that the hospitality industry has a well-structured system that is spread across the country. Since a lot of tourists visit India to get a piece of its diverse cultural setup, the majority of the leading hotels and restaurants can be seen following a similar theme. For example, most hotels in Jaipur have a Rajputana-styled theme applied to them. Whereas, hotels, eating joints and shopping centers in Hyderabad reflect their Mughal roots. Every city in India has something different to offer. How much of it they can absorb depends on the appetite of the visitor. For most parts, tourists in India get more than what they bargain for. Assistance by the local governments, experienced locals, and the ever-entertaining tour guides make sure that travelers feel right while exploring India.
Hotels are the forerunners in representing India’s hospitality industry. It becomes an unsaid but understandable responsibility of a hotel to provide a good experience to the travelers. With the advent of technology, it has become relatively easier for both travelers and hoteliers alike, to connect before any bookings are made. It has also enabled households to enlist their houses on platforms like Airbnb to provide a more homely feel for the tourists. Many states like Himachal Pradesh and Uttarakhand which derive most of their economy from tourism have expanded their hotel industry at a rapid rate. That is because the tourism industry has seen an unprecedented rise in the past year. The major reason for that was the country-wide lockdown, which saw people being confined to their houses for most of 2020. Therefore, it was understandable that tourists flooded almost all the popular destinations once the lockdown was lifted. This called for an expansion of the current hotel set up in many places.
Since the hotel industry is booming right now, colleges that are offering hotel management courses are also witnessing a high influx of students. India has a large collection of colleges and universities that offer a wide range of courses in the hospitality industry such as BBA in hospitality management. Students can end up having a bright career in hospitality with hotel management colleges in Bhopal. Such courses are the future of studies where theory and practical knowledge are imparted at the same time. Therefore, by the end of the course, students are able to adapt to the corporate setup of a job in the hotel industry pretty quickly.
There are a lot of international hotels that have opened multiple branches in India. Other than that, concepts like OYO rooms are on the rise in the Indian hotel industry. Some of the leading hotel chains in India include:
Radisson: The Radisson chain of hotels is one of the largest in the world. They have a lot of branches spread all over India too. They operate under the name of Radisson Blu hotels and are one of the leading names in the hotel industry in India.
Lords Hotels and Resorts: Lords Hotels and resorts are a renowned brand in the hospitality industry. They have hotels located in all major Indian cities like Bengaluru, Jodhpur, Lucknow, Surat, etc. They are a leading name when it comes to hospitality and has a history of great service to cater to that claim.
ITC hotels: The banners for ITC hotels will probably be the first site that a visitor might see when he/she lands at all the major cities of India like Delhi, Mumbai, Bengaluru, Chennai, etc. Aggressive pricing and a 7-star setup for the guests is what makes the ITC chain of hotels a go-to name when it comes to lodging. The rooms are the gold standard, the food is amazing. But what brings customers back to ITC is the impeccable service that is provided when one is a guest at any of their hotels.
OYO rooms: OYO is not exactly a chain of hotels per se. However, it can be classified as a concept that has disrupted the hotel industry of India since its launch. With a lot of properties ranging from homestays to 5-stars hotels under its umbrella, OYO is a service provider where hotels sign-up to enlist their property. The customer can then view the hotels on the OYO app or website and can book them as per their need. Therefore, without owning a single property, OYO is one of the biggest names in the hotel industry of India. Its success can be attributed to the wide variety it offers its customers and a standard which all hotels have to abide by.
Taj Group: The Taj Group of hotels has a property at almost all the major business centers of India. It is a name that stands for luxury and quality. With a huge catalog of different room types, one can feel class and lavishness ooze out of the service that is provided to the guest at these hotels. The Taj group is also one of the oldest luxury hotel chains in India. One can feel the combination of cultural legacy clubbed with modernization at Taj hotels.
There are a lot of other chains that operate at the country level. With the passage of time, the hotel industry is evolving as well. A huge change has taken place in the hospitality field in the past 20 years. With traveling becoming more than just a hobby for the generation to come, one can hope that positive things are in store for the future of this business.