Acne!! The most embarrassing skin disease we often face at least once in our life. Around 85% of the people in the U.S. found suffering from acne. So, today, we are providing a limelight on how to get rid of acne at home. Although, acne does not threaten our life but lessens our self-confidence. It has been found that women suffering from acne avoid attending the general parties and social get-together. Acne not only cause physical pain but it also leads to an emotional stress.
Well, you might have already know that oil, bacteria and dead skin which block our skin pores can develop a pimple and if it occurs repeatedly then we may suffering from acne.
There are many treatments available which can reduce acne and also the chances of scarring. But such treatments can also lead to the number of side effects such as infection, change of skin color, scarring, ectropion etc. Hence, even specialist also recommend natural home remedies to treat acne unless it is severe and could not be treated at home.
Therefore, here we are sharing with you some best-proven home remedies from the best dermatologist in Jaipur to get rid of acne –
Here’s How to Get Rid of Acne at Home
Honey and Cinnamon
The first home remedy to get rid of acne at home in our list is Honey and Cinnamon mask. Cinnamon and Honey consist of various anti-microbial properties. Research says that honey is used to remove the bacteria from the skin and helps to treat the skin conditions like ulcers and burns.
On the other hand, Cinnamon has found with various antibacterial and antioxidant properties which can heal the wounds over the skin.
How to Use Honey and Cinnamon Mask –
- Take 1/4 tablespoon of Cinnamon and one tablespoon of Raw Honey to make a paste.
- Mix the paste and heat for 30 seconds. Make sure the mask is not hot while applying.
- Wash your face with a cleanser and pat it dry.
- Apply the Honey and Cinnamon mask over the clean face for 15 minutes.
- Rinse off the face with normal water and pat dry.
The benefits could be viewable from the 2-3 use only.
Green Tea –
You must have heard a number of green tea benefits over health. But do you know that Green Tea is beneficial for skin too? It is also used to treat acne due to its antibacterial and anti-inflammatory properties. Various cosmetics are nowadays using Green Tea into their products to treat acne and scars.
How to Apply Green Tea over Skin –
- Boil a cup of water and dap a green tea bag into it for 3-4 minutes.
- Let the Green Tea cool.
- Now take a cotton ball, dip it into the Green Tea and gently apply to all over your face.
- Now, wait for 10 minutes allowing it to dry then gently wash your face with normal water.
The benefit can be seen from the first use.
Aloe Vera –
Aloe Vera is well known to treat acne, rashes, sunburns, and other skin conditions. The skin care industry has numberless creams, lotions, ointments where Aloe vera has been used. Various researches have shown that Aloe vera is useful for acne prone skin due to its anti-inflammatory properties.
How to Apply Aloe vera over Skin –
- Take a fresh aloe vera from the plant.
- Take out its gel with the help of a spoon.
- Apply it to the skin and leave overnight.
- Wash your face in the morning with normal water and pat it dry.
The benefits can be seen after 2-3 uses.
Apple Cider Vinegar –
You might be aware that Apple Cider Vinegar is made by fermenting apple cider or the juice from plumped apples. Apple cider vinegar is known to kill acne-causing bacteria and also reduce the appearance of scars. It has been found with an ability to fight with many types of bacteria and viruses.
How to Apply Apple Cider Vinegar over Skin –
- Take 1 spoon of Apple Cider Vinegar and 3 spoons of water. You can take more water in case your skin is sensitive as the lactic acid present in it dries up the excess oil from the skin.
- Wash your face with a mild cleanser and apply the above mixture all over your face by the cotton ball.
- Let it dry and wash your face with normal water.
You should take proper care while applying the Apple cider vinegar if you have sensitive skin as it can cause burn or irritation.
So, these are few home remedies which you can try to treat acne at home. Besides, such natural face packs you should take proper care of your diet. Include fresh fruits, vegetables, Zinc Supplements and essential nutrients so that your body can fight with bacterias internally. Also, if you like this article then share it with your friends and let them also know how to get rid of acne at home.